My good friend Caro over at this blog tagged me to answer some questions. I always find this amusing and informing. 1. You have to think a bit about yourself. 2. Others might learn things about you they didn't know before.
Here we go. (Btw, she asked in German, but I will translate and answer in English.)
1. Wie stehst du zu Falten, grauen Haaren und Co.?
1. What do you think about wrinkles, gray hair and co.?
There are worse things in life. I'd like to age with grace as they say. Wrinkles, like scars, tell stories and gray hair, well what can you do? I have no intention of using special creams though I admit I like to colour my hair. (But not to cover up gray.)
2. Guilty Pleasures: Von welcher TV-Sendung, Serie o.ä. lässt du dich insgeheim gern berieseln, auch wenn es dir eigentlich peinlich ist?
2. Guilty Pleasures: which TV show do you watch on the side though it's a bit embarrassing?
I love food shows, especially when I am running, which is odd and I guess a bit embarrassing. I also like Star Trek and a lot people find that weird. Most shows I watch these days I watch because I want to see it. I don't really turn the TV just to have it on.
3. Welches Tier jagt dich Stühle oder Bäume rauf?
3. Which animals will drive you up the wall (or chairs)?
I am not a fan of spiders, especially when it's a surprise visit on my arm. And I am not a fan of fish or jellyfish when swimming in a lake or ocean.