I have to apologize: I have neglected this blog for over month now. Not on purpose, of course not. But you all know how life can get crazy and busy and just weird.
That's pretty much what happened over the last month. Not the weird part but the crazy and busy one for sure.
We really enjoyed out vacation in Germany and I so need to post pictures and tell tales and all that. After we got back I got busy with work and volunteering and cultural events and baking and all that. Heck, even my baking blog doesn't see all to many posts, mainly because I am baking what I already did last year.
So, while life gets crazy other things fall behind. Blogging here, because I also want to show you pictures but I have little time to sort them or edit them. That means I am not writing because I don't have pictures, which is kind of silly.
Anyway, here a tiny update:
- I am in a German baking and cooking club and we had two more events through November and December. Both went very well though there was one casualty: my marble rolling bin broke.
- The same club helps another group to raise some funds, which means I am baking a lot for them.
- More on the baking front: I had a cookie exchange and need 15 dozen cookies. That's a total of 180, just in case you don't know.
- I've also been to two cultural events in Regina: a German Christmas Market and a Christmas Concert. Both were wonderful and delightful and Christmas-y.
- Work, of course I had to work too.
- A bunch of snow fell in November and December. I think most people complain, driving is a bit trickier and all that. I find it awesome.
- I am working on loosing some kilos or pounds, well, weight. Working out in the gym doesn't happen that much but I am trying to implement a meal plan. It's not going so bad. 5 more kilos until I am back to me pre-Canada weight.
- Christmas is getting closer, I should write a bunch of Christmas card...time is an issue again. Btw, if you like to get one, let me know. (You might receive it in January or so but I am sure you don't mind that.)
Uhmm, yeah! I think that's pretty much it. Oh wait! I decorated the house. I even painted my wooden Christmas calendar and hubby likes it. *phew*
I'll be on the radio again this weekend, that's December 9 and also December 23. So if you like to hear me talking about Christmas stuff and wish for a song, tune in! (For Saskatoon residents that's 90.5FM and for international residents that's www.cfcr.ca.) If you and I are friends on Facebook you can drop me a line there and I play the song you like.
Yeah! I think that's that. Cheers to all, happy December, enjoy the time and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or Happy/Merry Whatever-you-celebrate.