Mar 1, 2013

Schitkram

To use a German word my grandma uses once in a while: Schitkram! Actually, I am not sure if there is a correct spelling but roll with me here.

I haven't posted for a full month. Why? Uhm, I don't even have a valid excuse. I am busy I guess.

Frankly, I have been going back to the gym more regularly. Mr. is coming along too, which is fun. (See last post for that.) This results in less time in the evening though. I barely have made anything in my kitchen either because of it.

Ergo, I need to pick it up. Like big time!

Do you remember when I told you I want to be more organized, more workout, more of everything. That energy got left behind a bit bit I really should pick up on it again. I know I can do it.

But when I get home I am more like: nap, now, then, lets me creative, lets clean the bathroom, lets organized the freezer. *sigh*

Anyway, I promise to be better, really. Stick with me, ok?!

2 comments:

Uta said...

Nice, the same time that I thought of you :-)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me
to get my own, personal site now ;)

Here is my web-site: Discount Checks